|This course focuses on best practices and policies used for protecting personal and sensitive information.
After completing this training employees will:
- Know what government information needs to be protected
- Recognize that they have access to information that needs to be protected
- Identify common threats to information and what they can do to protect information from those threats
- Have awareness of the legislation, policies and standards related to collecting, using, disclosing, retaining and disposing of information
- Understand that protection of information is an essential part of their job
Learners have 14 days to complete this two-hour course.
BC Government employees must purchase these seats using their Customer Account. Please do not use your Government issued Purchasing Card.
If you do not have an account number, please call 1-888-883-4766 (toll-free in B.C.).