|Originally designed for social workers who assist victims of domestic violence, this course includes the following study modules:
- Overview of Domestic Violence
- Overview of Domestic Violence Safety Planning
- Working with Women Who Have Experienced Domestic Violence
- Cross-sector Coordination
- Risk Identification and Safety Planning
- Developing Safety Plans
- Safety Planning with Children and Youth
Learners who work through all of the training materials receive a completion certificate.
If you have questions about the development of this course or its content, please contact VictimServices@gov.bc.ca or firstname.lastname@example.org.