|This course is available to employees of BC Assessment and BC Transit.
Use your customer account number for registration. If you do not have an account number, please call 1-888-883-4766 (toll-free in B.C.).
In about 20-minutes, learn the roles and responsibilities for managing B.C. government information assets, including:
- The role and mandate of the Office of the Chief Information Officer for IM/IT governance
- The policy framework that guides how employees should manage the information assets they work with
- What a government record is and how information flows throughout its lifecycle
- The benefits of managing information effectively and the risks of not doing so
- Tools, resources and next steps employees can take